NFL Week 5 Picks: Bills surprise Chiefs in Kansas City

Description of your forum.

NFL Week 5 Picks: Bills surprise Chiefs in Kansas City

Postby MMOgrfy » Thu, 09 Dec 2021 6:15 am

Although it's unlikely that Madden 22 coins anyone will be happy to let go of a two-time All-Pro for an upcoming sixth-rounder However, the Patriots will not let this stop them. New England clearly did not want to extend Gilmore and this led to an uneasy relationship this offseason. Then it was reported that he'd be released on Wednesday. a sixth-round pick is just slightly better than nothing.

The Patriots are able to save $5.8 million in cap space and they were able of trading Gilmore away to the other conference. They also kept Gilmore away from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They actually traded Gilmore to a division competitor! With Gilmore having to sit out for the initial six weeks of the season, this contributed to the perception that the Patriots were moving on to a different team, given that J.C. Jackson and Jalen Mills both started as cornerbacks. Gilmore is more valuable than a potential sixth-rounder but at least he's not aiding Brady in his quest for a second Super Bowl in Tampa.

NFL Week 5 Picks: Bills surprise Chiefs in Kansas City, Chargers win amazing over Browns Los Angeles. I'd like start things in this week's blog by applauding the New York Jets, who beat the Tennessee Titans for what was probably the most shocking victory of Week 4. The Titans experienced the worst season of any NFL team, aside from Urban Meyer, but that's not true.

I'm not saying that Meyer is trying to be fired to ensure the possibility of him being available to take the USC job although I'm suggesting that. Meyer will be coaching the Titans and the Titans, which means one of these two coaches will be humiliated for the second consecutive week.

Before we get to the predictions, let's remind everyone that you can view the week-long picks of every CBSSports.com NFL Expert by clicking here. But , you don't need to do that this week as there are other things to discuss now, like the reasons to sign up for buy mut coins madden 22 the Pick Six newsletter here at CBSSports.com.
MMOgrfy

Return to Music Made Easy